The ICRAES-2018 will deliberate on a wide spectrum of Basic Engineering Sciences, from fundamentals to applied aspects in the areas of Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management and Biotechnology. A list of many possible few sub-topics are listed below. It is left to the prospective authors to deliberate on sub-topics and other related engineering areas while submitting the papers.
- Nano materials
- Nano fluids in heat transfer, CFD
- Advanced composite materials
- Modeling and Simulation
- Fracture mechanics
- Cryogenic materials
- The next generation – building materials and Structural health monitoring.
- Applications of GIS in water sector and Irrigation systems. Smart technologies and Green Environment.
- Transportation materials and Smart transportation for Smart Cities. Geosynthetics, Recycled materials and Soil remediation technologies in Geotechnical engineering.
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Process Systems Engineering
- Reactor Materials and Nano Catalysis
- Transport Processes and Complex Fluids
- Nanomaterials and their applications in Biotechnology
- Biosensors and Biodevices
- Biomedical Materials
Industrial Engineering and Management
- Technology management in material production
- Optimization techniques in material processing
- Quality and reliability of smart materials and innovative technology/materials for smart factories
- Recycling of materials and Environmental challenges of smart materials
- Cost optimization of material processing
- Unraveling the advancement and its applications